Everything Breakfast Bars
These bars are everything. Gluten-free, vegan, no sugar added, and delicious!
¾ cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
8 oz unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbs Bob's Red Mill egg replacer
4 tbs water
¾ cup Ripple milk
½ cup oats
1 cup paleo flour
½ cup fresh whole cranberries
¼ cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11" x 14" pan with cooking spray and set aside. (You can use a smaller pan, cooking time will just be a little longer.)
- Combined mashed bananas, applesauce, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In a small prep bowl, mix together egg replacer and water. Let sit for 1 minute to thicken.
- Stir egg replacer mix into banana mixture.
- Add milk into batter and stir until just combined.
- Grind oats in food processor then mix into batter.
- Add flour into batter and stir.
- Pour cranberries into batter and mash to break them up.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until top is golden brown. When a knife is inserted into the center, no batter should come off, but the bars are moist so some crumbs may come off on the knife - that is okay!